A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denis Tungseth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Denis Tungseth, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tungseth graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Tungseth has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- Ridgeview Medical Center
- Abbott Northwestern`s Sartell Outpatient Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Denis Clarke Tungseth MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Denis C. Tungseth practice?
- Dr. Denis Tungseth has 2 office locations.
Dr. Denis Tungseth practices Diagnostic Radiology near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: New Richmond, WI.
See Minneapolis Radiologists.