A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denis Tungseth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tungseth
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tungseth Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Denis Tungseth, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tungseth graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Tungseth has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- Ridgeview Medical Center
- Abbott Northwestern`s Sartell Outpatient Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Denis Clarke Tungseth MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Denis C. Tungseth practice?
- Dr. Denis Tungseth has 1 office location.
Dr. Denis Tungseth practices Diagnostic Radiology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Radiologists.