Dr. Denis Winder Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Denis Winder?

November 30th, 2015

Botched Breast Reduction

If I could give a negative 10 I would. I hope Dr. Winder reads this. It's been 21 years ago since I let him perform a breast reduction. One of the biggest mistakes of my life. Wished there was social networking around back then. He cut a muscle during the operation that supplied the blood flow to the top of my breast. I needed another 2 operations and skin grafts to fix the damage he caused. He tore my nipple scabs off leaving me with NO skin. Had he left them I would've healed and not needed the skin graft. About a year later he decided to do cosmetic tattoing and blend the color and make me an aerola. He didn't cleanse my skin and shot bacteria into me and the next day I looked like someone took a baseball bat to my skin. I had cellulitis and adema and was badly infected. For some reason this man decided to tattoo my nipple salmon colored when my other one was brown. So for many years I had an orange mishaped nipple and a normal brown one. This man should have his license stripped!!!!! I was stupid and 17 and the whole time he told me it was my body and I just had bad circulation. Years later I went to see another plastic surgeon and he explained exactly what had happened to me. Shame on you Winder for being a terrible and heartless doctor for such a young patient. I'm sure you remember me and I'm not the naive young woman any longer. Thanks to your botched operation I decided to go into helping women that need cosmetic tattooing and re-create nipples for them. Please if you're considering using this man, please don't!

May 9th, 2015

I had a couple procedures by Doctor Winder in 2007 and just because he doesn't swing from the chandeliers doesn't mean he isn't good at what he does. I love Dr. Winder and I am not sure that he is still practicing but I would love to go back to him.

April 1st, 2015

Why I had Dr. Winder do my facelift.

I have had multiple surgeries with Dr. Winder. He is one of my favorite people. Not only can he perform any plastic/cosmetic surgery you may want, the man can reconstruct a smashed head or reattach or severed limb. That's the Dr. I want doing my facelift. Some people may confuse his bed side manner with gruffness, while I see him as truly professional, competent and hilarious at times.

November 9th, 2013

Horrible bedside manner

Dr. Winder had an awful bedside manner. He was extremely rude. He almost refused to suture my lip because he believed a physician could easily do it. I would never recommend him. He also came into the room without washing his hands.

March 19th, 2012

Good Doc. but need to adjust desk staff

I really like Doc. Winder and have been treated for Lower Bleph, Botox and once for Restyln. He does a great job on these things but can sometimes seem a bit grumpy. His medical assistance are mostly pretty nice and helpful although some of them appear to be in training. BUT, the desk staff appears to have a chip on their shoulders and come off rude and to be quite honest Snotty! It turns me off and I don't want to spend my money at an office with that kind of attitude when I can get the same service at the same prices elsewhere.

December 23rd, 2011

Absolutely Wonderful

Everyone was caring, thoughtful, professional. Dr. Winder did a terrific job; he answered all question with thoroughness yet in terms a lay person could understand. I only had to wait once; all other appointments I didn't even sit down in the waiting room...they were ready for me!

July 15th, 2010

Nightmare

Dr. Winder was an absolute nightmare. Very uncaring.

February 11th, 2010

This man almost killed me.

November 11th, 2009

I LOVE DR. WINDER

Dr. Winder saved my life after another physician in Durango, LeAnne Jordan botched my surgery and left me in the hospital with a wound infection that she couldn't clear up. I was in the hospital for 8 weeks because of Dr. Jordan and would not have survived without Dr. Winder's intervention. Please give Dr. Winder all your business. I am in the healthcare field and I would take any of my family to Dr. Winder in a heart beat!!! He is the best!

June 4th, 2008

Very sick

Went in for simple procedure and ended up with Staph infection, loss of pay from not being able to work, continuing negative effects from medication, surgical center fees, loss of time with family, vacation, and last of all, my breast. All of this has cost me about 10,000 dollars. I am not happy.

August 13th, 2016