A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denis Yalkut:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Denis Yalkut is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Denis Yalkut, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Yalkut graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Yalkut has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Clark Regional Medical Center
- St Elizabeth Medical Center Grant County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Denis A Yalkut MD is a male Urologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Denis A. Yalkut practice?
- Dr. Denis Yalkut has 4 office locations.
Dr. Denis Yalkut practices Urology near Richmond, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Cynthiana, KY and Georgetown, KY.
See Richmond Urologists.