A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denis Yoshii:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Denis Yoshii, Allergist & Immunologist, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Denis Yoshii, DO is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yoshii graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Yoshii has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Queen of the Valley Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yoshii accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 5 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Denis J. Yoshii practice?
Dr. Denis Yoshii practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology near Costa Mesa, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Foothill Ranch, CA and Aliso Viejo, CA.
See Costa Mesa Allergists, Costa Mesa Pediatricians, and Costa Mesa Pediatric Specialists.