A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denis Yoshii:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Denis Yoshii, Allergist & Immunologist, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Denis Yoshii, DO is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yoshii graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Yoshii has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Queen of the Valley Campus
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Denis Jiro Yoshii DO is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Denis J. Yoshii practice?
- Dr. Denis Yoshii has 4 office locations.
Dr. Denis Yoshii practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Costa Mesa, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Foothill Ranch, CA.
See Costa Mesa Allergists and Costa Mesa Pediatricians.