A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denis Yoshii:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Denis Yoshii, Allergist & Immunologist, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yoshii
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yoshii Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Denis Yoshii, DO, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yoshii graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Yoshii has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Queen of the Valley Campus
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Denis J Yoshii DO and MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Denis J. Yoshii practice?
- Dr. Denis Yoshii has 2 office locations.
Dr. Denis Yoshii practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Costa Mesa, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Foothill Ranch, CA.
See Costa Mesa Allergists and Costa Mesa Pediatricians.