A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denisa Xhani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Denisa Xhani, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Xhani graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Xhani has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- Clarian West Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Denisa Xhani MD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Denisa Xhani practice?
- Dr. Denisa Xhani has 1 office location.
Dr. Denisa Xhani practices Internal Medicine near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Internists.