Dr. Denise Johnson MD Patient Reviews

• Ophthalmology Marietta, GA

March 27th, 2017
Uncaring and flippant about bad side effects
Just sign the release form was her advise despite the horrors described.

May 19th, 2016
Outstanding physician...

January 31st, 2015
exceptional
Dr. Johnson is wonderful!

December 1st, 2014
assembly line medicine
Was very rude, the place is run like an assembly line. Accused me of not letting the tech do her job. I was given the"option" to pay extra for another prescription which I just had somewhere else. I let her know if she did her job, she wouldn't have left it to the tech to give me the option if it was necessary. She also insulted my optometrist which is unprofessional. I left, go there if to be a number and treated like cattle.

June 8th, 2012
You wait over 30 minutes fir the Dr. to see you and are finally met by an Optical Assistant who does your initial screening. Then you go back out to the waiting area or anexamination room and wait, and wait, and wait until the Dr. finally arrives. Dr. Johnson's examinations are thorough, she takes the time to explain what we take for granted, and explains in detail anything out of the ordinary, and looks at and discusses with youo any alternatives. She has a remarkably cheerful chairside/beside manner. As much as I hate the Marietta Eye Clinic "infamous wait" she will continue to be my top choice Opthalmologist and I HIGHLY recommend her to my friends and colleagues; wikth a warning to be prepared for the wait!

August 11th, 2011
pretty darn good
Had a great visit, not too long of a wait compared to most doctors and she took plenty of time and was patient with me. WIll certainly go back.

April 27th, 2011
3 HOUR WAIT TIME!!!!!!
I took my mother there for a cataract procedure, her appointment was scheduled for 9:30 so we got there early as instructed. They took her back at 9:40 for the 15 minute procedure, well at 11:30 ivbecame concerned Sven though the other patients said "this is how it always is here, we always wait over an hour". I asked to find that ny mother was still in pre-op and that they had no idea how long it would be. Half an hour later one of the receptionists announced that they had some complications with a patient and were running a little behind. After talking to the other waiting patients I found that they had booked paitients for every 15 minutes. BAD BAD BAD scheduling!!!! Had there been a real complication they should have told the lobby full of patients what was going on and offered to reschedule.

February 7th, 2011
good visit
overall a very good visit and I would recommend to a friend.

July 22nd, 2010
Knowledgable and Caring
I found Dr. Johnson to be knowledgeable and caring. I will definitely utilize her services going forward.