A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denise Aberle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Denise Aberle, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Asbestosis (Asbestos-related diseases)
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Diseases
- Lung Diseases (Pleural Diseases)
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Thoracic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Aberle graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Aberle has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Aberle accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans