A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denise Aberle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Denise Aberle is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aberle
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Aberle Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Denise Aberle, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Asbestosis (Asbestos-related diseases)
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Diseases
- Lung Diseases (Pleural Diseases)
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Thoracic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Aberle graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Aberle has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Denise Ru Aberle MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Denise R. Aberle practice?
- Dr. Denise Aberle has 1 office location.
Dr. Denise Aberle practices Diagnostic Radiology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Radiologists.