A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denise Aberle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Denise Aberle is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Denise Aberle, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Asbestosis (Asbestos-related diseases)
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Diseases
- Lung Diseases (Pleural Diseases)
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Thoracic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Aberle graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Aberle has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Denise Ru Aberle MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Denise R. Aberle practice?
- Dr. Denise Aberle has 2 office locations.
Dr. Denise Aberle practices Diagnostic Radiology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Monica, CA.
See Los Angeles Radiologists.