A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denise Adams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Denise Adams is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Denise Adams, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Brain Cancer
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
- Skin Cancer (Experimental Melanoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Adams graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Adams has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
- Fletcher Allen
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Adams accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 10 plans
- Humana - 25 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Denise M. Adams practice?
Dr. Denise Adams practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Oncologists.