Dr. Denise Ahearn MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Tucson, AZ

July 3rd, 2012
Most thorough doctor I have ever been to
Dr. Ahearn is amazing. I took my young adult to see her for several different issues (three to be exact). She read everything I brought in prior to meeting with us and covered each issue with sincere concern and caring. I haven't met a doctor as thorough as she is. I am SO pleased to have her as our new doctor. Her nurse was also very caring, giving a shot to my daughter without her seeing it as she put it in the backside of her arm. I received a follow-up phone call the next day and shot record and updated shot history in the mail. What wonderful organization! Thank you Dr. Ahearn and Nohemi you eased our minds. :)

July 2nd, 2012
Best Pediatrician
I have 2 boys which have been going to her for 5 years now, I love that she is very attentive, personable, listens to your concerns, cares about her patients, follows up and always remembers you and your family. I hope to be able to use her until my boys are all grown up. She is the best!!

January 20th, 2012
Snotty. She was nasty to her staff in front of clients. Flaky. Does not know her stuff. One time was more than enough.