A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denise Alveranga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Denise Alveranga is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Denise Alveranga, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Renal Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Alveranga graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Alveranga has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The Tampa General Hospital
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Alveranga accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 14 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 7 plans
- Humana - 30 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Denise Y. Alveranga practice?
Dr. Denise Alveranga practices Nephrology near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Nephrologists.