A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denise Alveranga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Denise Alveranga is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Denise Alveranga, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Renal Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Alveranga graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Alveranga has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Community Hospital at Carroll
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Denise Yvonne Alveranga MD is a female Nephrologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Denise Y. Alveranga practice?
- Dr. Denise Alveranga has 3 office locations.
Dr. Denise Alveranga practices Nephrology near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Nephrologists.