Obstetricians & Gynecologists
3651 Cortez Rd W
Ste 100
Bradenton, FL 34210
941-748-6161
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Best Doctor  |  show details
by Cyndi on Sep 4th, 2013

Listens to you and takes her time going over a treatment plan for you.

|  Dissapointing  |  show details
by Extremely dissastified on Aug 15th, 2013

The first appointment I had with Dr Baker was canceled and rescheduled and when I went back I was told to fill out paperwork. Standard procedure (no big deal) when I went to hand in the paperwork the receptionist told me that they will need to reschedule my appointment again, and I should have completed the paperwork prior to coming in. Apparently the ten minutes it took me to fill it out was not enough time for them to continue with my appointment. Moreover, I never received an email containing the new patient information (I came home and checked my spam folder just to be sure) and when I called to let them know that I never received it I got the answering service because they had closed the office 20 minutes early! Needless to say I will not be going back.

|  wonderful docter and person  |  show details
May 31st, 2012

I am grateful I was referred to Dr. Baker by one of my doctors. Whe has taken good care of me for over 5 years. Her staff is excellent and I know I am in good hands with her as my doctor.

|  Brilliant doc!  |  show details
Feb 6th, 2012

Dr. Baker delivered my two sons back in 1992 and 1995 and has continued to be my favorite doctor. Her bedside manner is very kind and caring. No matter what is going on, when she is in with you it's as if you're the only person that matters. She answers all my questions fully and goes beyond to offer suggestions when needed. I much prefer having a female gyn for annual visits and highly recommend her.

|  Ms. Kathi  |  show details
Nov 10th, 2010

The waiting may be a little longer than you expect. However, it's because you are a person not a number. You will receive the same attention and know that all your needs and concerns are met. Dr. Baker is the tops in my book. She is through and makes accurate diagnosis and has a huge heart. She has made a positive effect in my life and the life of my family. We love Dr. B.

|  Great doctor, very caring.  |  show details
Sep 20th, 2010

Dr. Baker has my highest recommendation. Very knowledgeable and professional.