Dr. Denise Baker Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Denise Baker?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 24th, 2017

Caring doctor and staff. I feel like a person, not a number. Yes, you may have to wait because they are taking care of other patients, but you will not be rushed. They even helped me with an acute problem with no appointment.

April 24th, 2017

Very caring doctor. I have been a patient for 8 years. Now my husband sees her, too

Always takes the time and really wanted to give good care.

February 3rd, 2017

Inflexible and Rude

I'm glad I didn't start my medical care with this office. Office staff, Barb, was inflexible, over bearing and rude. They want you to fill out a 12-page intake paperwork before your appointment and give it back to them 2-days before your appointment - it doesn't matter it you have no access to email, fax or car, they want you to get it to them 2-days before your appointment. I was told they will reschedule my appointment until they get the paperwork. NEWS FLASH, Barb, I managed a medical office for several years and I'm familiar with the procedure/protocol. It doesn't have to be rigid and inflexible. I manage to get walk-in patients with intakes filled out at the same time. Patients are happier being accommodated. And by the way, I was managing for a medical specialist not just a primary care provider. Your office if not patient friendly and show inflexibility. If you are rigid with an intake paperwork, I'm afraid to find out how your office handles other matters. So glad I cancelled my appointment. If the office staff is not good, the physician is probably also not good.

November 20th, 2016

Patient

Dr. Baker is a caring, involved doctor. I have been a patient for 25 years through menopause, hysterectomy, bladder suspension, tummy tuck, laser skin treatment, liposuction, pre cancer from HPV, weight loss, and more. She is the consummate women's doctor. I cannot recommend her more highly.

September 21st, 2015

Inappropriate information demanded

I am shocked and hurt that in order to see the Doctor for Dermatology I would need to fill out a 11 page questionnaire asking about my OB and Gynecology history. That personal and private information is not relevant to a Skin appt. I was told if I didn't share the information completely I could not have my appt and it would need to be cancelled. Cancel it I did.

September 4th, 2013

Best Doctor

Listens to you and takes her time going over a treatment plan for you.

August 15th, 2013

Dissapointing

The first appointment I had with Dr Baker was canceled and rescheduled and when I went back I was told to fill out paperwork. Standard procedure (no big deal) when I went to hand in the paperwork the receptionist told me that they will need to reschedule my appointment again, and I should have completed the paperwork prior to coming in. Apparently the ten minutes it took me to fill it out was not enough time for them to continue with my appointment. Moreover, I never received an email containing the new patient information (I came home and checked my spam folder just to be sure) and when I called to let them know that I never received it I got the answering service because they had closed the office 20 minutes early! Needless to say I will not be going back.

May 31st, 2012

wonderful docter and person

I am grateful I was referred to Dr. Baker by one of my doctors. Whe has taken good care of me for over 5 years. Her staff is excellent and I know I am in good hands with her as my doctor.

February 6th, 2012

Brilliant doc!

Dr. Baker delivered my two sons back in 1992 and 1995 and has continued to be my favorite doctor. Her bedside manner is very kind and caring. No matter what is going on, when she is in with you it's as if you're the only person that matters. She answers all my questions fully and goes beyond to offer suggestions when needed. I much prefer having a female gyn for annual visits and highly recommend her.

November 10th, 2010

Ms. Kathi

The waiting may be a little longer than you expect. However, it's because you are a person not a number. You will receive the same attention and know that all your needs and concerns are met. Dr. Baker is the tops in my book. She is through and makes accurate diagnosis and has a huge heart. She has made a positive effect in my life and the life of my family. We love Dr. B.

September 20th, 2010

Great doctor, very caring.

Dr. Baker has my highest recommendation. Very knowledgeable and professional.