A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denise Bannister:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Denise Bannister, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Denise Bannister, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Bannister graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Bannister has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Methodist Medical Center
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Denise Bannister MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Denise Bannister practice?
- Dr. Denise Bannister has 1 office location.
Dr. Denise Bannister practices Internal Medicine near Richardson, TX.
See Richardson Internists.