Wonderful Doctor show details Wonderful Doctor
by Sharon Rankin on Apr 13th, 2015

I feel like I am visiting family.

Awesome show details Awesome
Feb 5th, 2013

She is by far the best internist I have had. She is thorough and knowledgable. I have been a patient for almost 10 years and have recommended several others to her - and they love her as well

Apr 25th, 2012

Dr. Bannister is by far the best family physician we have ever had. She is caring and thorough, and also has good common sense. Her staff is very friendly and efficient whenever I have visited.

Finally I have found a Doctor that will Listen show details Finally I have found a Doctor that will Listen
Mar 5th, 2012

I have finally found a doctor that will listen to me.

Wonderful experience with doctor Bannister. show details Wonderful experience with doctor Bannister.
Mar 4th, 2012

I have always had excellent care from Doctor Bannister.She listens and spends enough time with me.I trust her and feel well taken care of.Her nurses follow up with blood work and check in. I would highly recommend this office and her staff.

Unprofessional Doctor to say the least. show details Unprofessional Doctor to say the least.
Feb 2nd, 2012

The experience that I have had with this doctor has not been pleasant at all. This doctor does not know how to listen to her patients and to try and understand their background at all. She comes up with her own conclusions and talks over you when you are trying to answer her questions. Her bedside manner is less than professional and I would not recommend her to any family member or friend at all.

Excellent Physician show details Excellent Physician
Jan 25th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Bannister since she began her practice. I have never had a more caring or knowledgable doctor. The physicians she has referred me to for other conditions are as excellent as she is...her office staff reflects her caring.

dangerous doctor show details dangerous doctor
Aug 7th, 2010

keep away from this one. Poor bedside manner. I was told that congestive heart faliure was secondary to poor control of high blood pressure. I followed all her recommendations. Just escaped death

Great doctor, not-so-good office show details Great doctor, not-so-good office
Mar 1st, 2010

Dr. Bannister is wonderful; the office is not so well run, though; they need more and better-trained (and probably better paid) staff.