A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denise Barajas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Denise Barajas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Denise Barajas, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Barajas graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Barajas has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Griffin Hospital
- Hospital Of St Raphael
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Denise Barajas MD is a female Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Denise Barajas practice?
- Dr. Denise Barajas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Denise Barajas practices Surgery near Derby, CT.
Additional practice locations include: New Haven, CT.
See Derby Surgeons.