A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denise Bell-Carter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Denise Bell-Carter, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bell-Carter graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Bell-Carter has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Grady Memorial Hospital
- South Fulton Medical Center
- Morehouse School of Medicine
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bell-Carter accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 23 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Denise M. Bell-Carter practice?
Dr. Denise Bell-Carter practices Family Medicine near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Family Physicians.