A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denise Bell-Carter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bell-Carter
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bell-Carter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Denise Bell-Carter, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bell-Carter graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Bell-Carter has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Grady Memorial Hospital
- South Fulton Medical Center
- Morehouse School of Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Denise Marie Bell-Carter MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Denise M. Bell-Carter practice?
- Dr. Denise Bell-Carter has 1 office location.
Dr. Denise Bell-Carter practices Family Medicine near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Primary Care Doctors.