A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denise Bongiovanni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Denise Bongiovanni is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Denise Bongiovanni, DO, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bongiovanni graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Bongiovanni has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Clare's Hospital-Denville
- St. Clare's Hospital-Dover Div.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Denise Ann Bongiovanni DO and MD is a female Neurologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Denise A. Bongiovanni practice?
- Dr. Denise Bongiovanni has 2 office locations.
Dr. Denise Bongiovanni practices Neurology near Rockaway, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Denville, NJ.
See Rockaway Neurologists.