A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denise Brachmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Denise Brachmann is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brachmann
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Brachmann Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Brachmann graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Brachmann has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bellin Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Denise A Brachmann MD is a female Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Denise A. Brachmann practice?
- Dr. Denise Brachmann has 1 office location.
Dr. Denise Brachmann practices Psychiatry near Green Bay, WI.
See Green Bay Psychiatrists.