A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denise Brachmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Denise Brachmann is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brachmann
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Brachmann Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Brachmann graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Brachmann has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bellin Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Denise A Brachmann MD is a female Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Denise A. Brachmann practice?
- Dr. Denise Brachmann has 3 office locations.
Dr. Denise Brachmann practices Psychiatry near Green Bay, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Milwaukee, WI.
See Green Bay Psychiatrists.