A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denise Chough:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Denise Chough, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Chough graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Chough has 16 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC McKeesport
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Denise Marie Chough MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Denise M. Chough practice?
- Dr. Denise Chough has 4 office locations.
Dr. Denise Chough practices Diagnostic Radiology near Monroeville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA and Irwin, PA.
See Monroeville Radiologists.