A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denise Clark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Denise Clark is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clark
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Clark Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Clark has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Osceola Regional Medical Center
- Central Florida Regional Hospital
- St Cloud Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Denise S Clark DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Denise S. Clark practice?
- Dr. Denise Clark has 1 office location.
Dr. Denise Clark practices Family Medicine and Family Medicine near Maitland, FL.
See Maitland Primary Care Doctors and Maitland Family Physicians.