Internist

Amazing Doctor show details Amazing Doctor
Feb 19th, 2016

Doctor Cohen, is thee best she spends her time with you and she is very nice and thorough with her work. She does not treat you as a patient but as a close friend. I was referred to her by my obgyn and it was the best decision. My husband is now a patient of hers as well.

by Betty Parke on Feb 13th, 2016

Very friendly, I just love her

A great primary Dr show details A great primary Dr
Feb 1st, 2016

She is a very caring and sincere Dr. Spends a lot of time with me and is very thorough. Her nurse Lisa is friendly and compassionate. I even get return phone calls from the Dr regarding test results, etc. This I very much appreciate. I am glad I found her.

by Michel Liverpool on Oct 29th, 2015

I am a nurse, RN, and I have seen many Doctors . I have finally found one that I can call my PMD. Dr. Cohen is courteous , and she takes time to explain everything, even though you may already know. An excellent was had. Dr. Cohen is not the kind of doctor when you come for your annual exams to check your lungs and ask for your copay then send you home. EKG's, blood work, and referrals for all the other parts that she can't take care of.

The "Best" primary care provider, period show details The "Best" primary care provider, period
by Dr Jeffrey Postal on Mar 3rd, 2015

Being a retired physician I expect excellent care, but Dr. Cohen exceeded my expectations as a primary practitioner. I would without hesitation recommend her to anyone looking for a primary care physician.

by Steve Kantner on Dec 11th, 2014

Most-comprehensive exam in years.