A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denise Cornejo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Denise Cornejo is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cornejo
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cornejo Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Education & Awards
Dr. Cornejo graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Cornejo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Thompson Peak
- Scottsdale Healthcare - Osborn Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Denise Cornejo MD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Trauma Surgery, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Denise Cornejo practice?
- Dr. Denise Cornejo has 1 office location.
Dr. Denise Cornejo practices Surgery, Trauma Surgery, and Critical Care Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Surgeons and Scottsdale Critical Care Practitioners.