A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denise Coyle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Denise Coyle is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Coyle
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Coyle Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Denise Coyle, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
Education & Awards
Dr. Coyle graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Coyle has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Green Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Denise Elizabeth Coyle MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Denise E. Coyle practice?
- Dr. Denise Coyle has 1 office location.
Dr. Denise Coyle practices Family Medicine near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Family Physicians.