A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denise Coyle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Denise Coyle is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Coyle
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Coyle Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Denise Coyle, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
Education & Awards
Dr. Coyle graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Coyle has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Green Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Denise Elizabeth Coyle MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Denise E. Coyle practice?
- Dr. Denise Coyle has 1 office location.
Dr. Denise Coyle practices Family Medicine near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Primary Care Doctors.