A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denise Crute:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Denise Crute is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Denise Crute, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Crute graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Denise Elaine Crute FACS and MD is a female Neurosurgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Denise E. Crute practice?
- Dr. Denise Crute has 2 office locations.
Dr. Denise Crute practices Neurological Surgery near Rockford, IL.
See Rockford Surgeons.