Dr. Denise Crute Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Denise Crute?

September 22nd, 2017

Avoid this "physician"

She lost her medical license in Colorado for multiple cases of egregious malpractice. She has tried to cover up her mistakes by populating the internet with glowing reviews and fake websites posted by companies that try to improve internet reviews. She has no insight into her mistakes. Comes across as an arrogant and god like. Also sued numerous times in Illinois. She ought to stick to painting.

October 14th, 2016

Pueblo victim

Dr Crute did surgery on my neck in 2001, had a stroke on operating table and a TIA shortly after. Found out during my trial her PA admitted that Dr Crute left me while I was still under anesthesia to go to another hospital. I was under anesthesia for 10hrs. After four more surgeries later, I am still in horrific pain. If I were you, with what I have been through, I would not let her touch me or my dog. I have been through 15years of he'll since this women operated on me. If they had a minus' for submission on the stars, it would be minus 10. Her nickname at my hospital was Dr. Death.

March 8th, 2015

very happy. Great experience overall

January 21st, 2015

I am a former victim of Denise Crute. I don't put Dr. as a prefix, because in my mind she is not a Doctor. How she is continuing to practice medicine is beyond me. I have had five total neck surgeries because of her careless mistakes. I know this probably won't get published, however, I have spoke my mind. I will never be the same. Google her name, you'll see what I mean.

October 26th, 2012

Hardworking and Caring

Dr. Crute was the primary physician responsible for my husband's care in the neurological intensive care department. I sometimes wondered if she ever went home she was so devoted. Caring and gentle, competent and confident, not in a rush with family (a rarity these days)...saw my loved one through a very difficult surgery to a second change at life.

April 4th, 2011

Highly Recommended

I am a disabled veteran receiving medical care at a VA hospital when my condition wasnt improving I was given an MRI and Dr. Crute found a mass called a plasmocytoma in the same area as a spinal fracture. She quickly appraised my situation and gave my family and me all medical options. From that point until now we have nothing but the utmost confidence in her leadership, judgment, and medical ability to correct my condition. An if I had to do it all over again, she would be our first choice because she is a down to earth type of doctor. Highly recommended.

March 18th, 2011

Rathke's cleft cyst

I was diagnosed with Rathke's after my surgery in Pueblo Colorado in 2003. Dr. Crute was patient and kind with me during the time i spent with her and believe me I was very stressed. She is not really a "bedside manner" kind of doctor, but she she is knowledgeable and follows up when you have a question.

November 10th, 2010

I would trust Dr. Crute with any neurological surgery I need even if I have to go to IL to do so.

September 24th, 2010

Caring and Professional Doctor

Dr. Crute performed two surgeries on my wife and one on me. For my wife, she removed a growth on her skull and replaced a hydrocephalus shunt. For me, she operated on my lower spine to remove spurs and clean up rough areas so as to stop intense lower back pain. We considered these surgeries major and critical. Dr. Crute carefully and clearly advised us of all the risks and potential benefits. The surgeries were performed skillfully by a very caring surgeon and we greatly appreciate her work. We have been pleased with the outcomes and her professionalism.

September 9th, 2010

Saved My Life

I was admitted to the hospital with a ruptured aneurysm and dont remember much about my 2 week stay, but do know that Dr. Denise Crute was an instrument of the Lord. Because of her surgery and care I left the hospital with a shunt but no permanent damage even though the predictions were terrible. Dr. Crute was at my side and in my corner when I needed her most. She took so much time to communicate with me about my brain and what happened. I can't imagine or have a met a more devoted doctor. She is the best.

July 15th, 2010

Happy Patient

Dr. Crute was attentive, thorough, and caring during all my visits to treat lumber back pain, which she helped to cure. Thank you Dr. Crute... I would recommend her to anyone.

July 13th, 2010

butcher

allmost cripled me, she dosent care