A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denise Greene:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Greene
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Greene Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Denise Greene, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Greene graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion.
Dr. Greene has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center-Sioux City
- Avera Mckennan Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Denise Dawn Greene MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Denise D. Greene practice?
- Dr. Denise Greene has 1 office location.
Dr. Denise Greene practices Family Medicine near Rock Valley, IA.
See Rock Valley Primary Care Doctors.