A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denise Greene:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Denise Greene, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Greene graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion.
Dr. Greene has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center-Sioux City
- Avera Mckennan Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Denise Dawn Greene MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Denise D. Greene practice?
- Dr. Denise Greene has 2 office locations.
Dr. Denise Greene practices Family Medicine near Rock Valley, IA.
See Rock Valley Primary Care Doctors.