A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denise D'Andrea:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Denise D'Andrea, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Andrea graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. D'Andrea has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Chestnut Hill Hospital Philadelphia, Pa
- Albert Einstein Medical Center Philadelphia, Pa
- Central Montgomery Medical Center Lansdale, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Denise Marie D'Andrea MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Denise M. D'Andrea practice?
- Dr. Denise D'Andrea has 1 office location.
Dr. Denise D'Andrea practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Montclair, NJ.
See Montclair Internists and Montclair Nephrologists.