A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denise Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Denise Davis is Below Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Davis
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Davis Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
Dr. Denise Davis, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield.
Dr. Davis has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
- New Albany Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Denise Lynn Davis MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Denise L. Davis practice?
- Dr. Denise Davis has 1 office location.
Dr. Denise Davis practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Physiatrists and Columbus Pain Management Doctors.