A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denise Devereaux:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Denise Devereaux is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Denise Devereaux, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Devereaux graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Devereaux has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Dominican Hospital
- Sutter Maternity & Surgery Center of Santa Cruz
- Palo Alto Medical Foundation
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Devereaux accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Central California Alliance for Health - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Denise R. Devereaux practice?
Dr. Denise Devereaux practices Family Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Santa Cruz, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Watsonville, CA.
See Santa Cruz Family Physicians and Santa Cruz Obstetricians & Gynecologists.