A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denise Devereaux:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Denise Devereaux is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Devereaux
Specialties & Research
Dr. Denise Devereaux, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Devereaux graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Devereaux has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Dominican Hospital
- Sutter Maternity & Surgery Center of Santa Cruz
- Palo Alto Medical Foundation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Denise Devereaux MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Denise Devereaux practice?
- Dr. Denise Devereaux has 1 office location.
Dr. Denise Devereaux practices Family Medicine near Watsonville, CA.
See Watsonville Primary Care Doctors.