A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denise Dru:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dru
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dru Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Denise Dru, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dru graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Dru has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Antelope Valley Hospital
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Denise Dru MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Denise Dru practice?
- Dr. Denise Dru has 1 office location.
Dr. Denise Dru practices Otolaryngology near Palmdale, CA.
See Palmdale Otolaryngologists.