A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denise Dru:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dru
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Dru Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Denise Dru, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dru graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Dru has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Antelope Valley Hospital
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Denise Dru MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Denise Dru practice?
- Dr. Denise Dru has 1 office location.
Dr. Denise Dru practices Otolaryngology near Palmdale, CA.
See Palmdale Otolaryngologists.