A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denise Drvol:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Denise Drvol, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Drvol graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Drvol has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Drvol accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 4 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Denise M. Drvol practice?
Dr. Denise Drvol practices Anesthesiology near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Anesthesiologists.