A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denise Dutchak-Parmenter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Denise Dutchak-Parmenter is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Denise Dutchak-Parmenter, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Dutchak-Parmenter graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Denise Ann Dutchak-Parmenter MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Denise A. Dutchak-Parmenter practice?
- Dr. Denise Dutchak-Parmenter has 6 office locations.
Dr. Denise Dutchak-Parmenter practices Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry near Traverse City, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Saginaw, MI and Bellaire, MI.
See Traverse City Psychiatrists.