A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denise Lester:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Denise Lester is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Denise Lester, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Lester graduated from Universita Cattolica Del Sacro Cuore, Rome. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Lester has 8 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Denise Emily Lester FACOG and MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Denise E. Lester practice?
- Dr. Denise Lester has 4 office locations.
Dr. Denise Lester practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near West Islip, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Massapequa, NY.
See West Islip Obstetricians & Gynecologists.