Get the facts about childhood asthma, including the causes, symptoms and complications related to this condition.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Denise Taylor
Dr. Denise Taylor, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Albuquerque, NM. She has 28 years of experience. Her specialties include Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation and Pediatrics. Dr. Taylor is affiliated with UNM Hospital (Univ of NM), Presbyterian Hospital and Espanola Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Denise Taylor has the following 2 specialties
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
A physiatrist is a doctor who specializes in the rehabilitation and physiological treatment of patients with an illness or injury that affects movement.
These specialists have extensive knowledge of the nerves, muscles, bone, and brain....
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Denise Taylor is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Albuquerque, NM.
Dr. Elif Dokmeci
Pediatric Allergy, Pediatrics, Allergy and Immunology, Pediatric Pulmonology
Albuquerque, NM 0.01 mi22
Dr. Kalyan Parashette
Pediatric Gastroenterology, Pediatrics, Residency
Albuquerque, NM 0.01 mi
Dr. Heather Pratt-Chavez
Albuquerque, NM 0.01 mi10