A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denise Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Denise Taylor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Denise Taylor, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Denise Elizabeth Taylor MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Denise E. Taylor practice?
- Dr. Denise Taylor has 1 office location.
Dr. Denise Taylor practices Family Medicine near Nipomo, CA.
See Nipomo Primary Care Doctors.