Dr. Denise Erdem Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Posted on March 3rd, 2015

Desk staff is terrible. Inefficient, lazy and rude. It is not worth it to have to deal with them.

Great physician!

Posted on February 15th, 2013

Dr. Erdem is the most caring doctor I found in a long time. She called me several times to discuss the results of my tests, explaining them at length. She evidently had read my previous history that she requested from other doctors. She was very pleasant and did not rush the visit at all. I do not understand the reason for the negative reviews because Dr. Erdem went out of her way to listen, and to be throrough and professional. Her office staff could not be more accomodating. Her office is in a nice building and parking is not a problem.

Posted on January 29th, 2013

Dr. Erdem is awesome. She has been my Dr. for many years. She is thorough, can evaluate your issues by taking the time to observe you and listen to you, is caring and non-judgemental. I have no idea what those negative reviews are all about.

Excellent doctor

Posted on October 9th, 2012

Dr. Erdem is a very caring doctor who actually cares and dedicates time to each patient. Knowledgeable and professional.

Unprofessional

Posted on September 4th, 2012

It seems unlikely that a Dr. Who graduated UM would turn out so disastrous. A living cold hearted nightmare. Should've opted for pharmacy or research not working with people

ABSOLUTELY STAY AWAY!!

Posted on September 14th, 2011

She seems to be interested only in giving you a prescription (which she makes a percentage off on), her other goal is to process as many patients as possible, take in many more HMO's in order to collect more $$. I suspected there is an addiction of some kind going on. Nothing she does shows she is concerned about your health. I quit going to her years ago when I (on more than one occasion) noticed her cold unconcerned attitude. I finally lost my patience and left. Now that I read the other reviews I can see that it would only be a matter of time before others felt the same.

Posted on March 3rd, 2011

The Dr. will rush you out of there. Google her name and look at all of her reviews. All of her patients have had the same experience. You wait a long time for a 5 minute check up and then you're subjected to the most discourteous staff you'll ever come across. Please, I implore you, look for another doctor. I don't know how she is still practicing.

Please do not make the mistake of visiting her

Posted on January 25th, 2011

Totally unprofessional and NO interpersonal skills. Her staff is worse ! She was my primary doctor till I discovered her lack of skills. Inspite of discovering her lack of skills, I gave her one more chance to find the same type of behavior. She is not willign to listen

Terrible interpersonal skills

Posted on October 18th, 2010

I made an appointment with Dr. Erdem hoping to find a new primary physician after I moved to Miami. I was able to get in right away without a problem. The office staff was OK when I checked in. Dr. Erdem, however, was very unprofessional. As I went over my prior medical history, she was impatient at first and then outright hostile. She did most of the talking and was not interested in listening to my concerns. She could be downright dangerous for a patient who is easily cowed by someone in a position of authority.

Doesn't listen to patient

Posted on June 14th, 2010

My experience with Dr. Denise Erdem, has been a negative one.I find that she rarely listens to my complaints, and seems interested in rushing me out of her office as quickly as possible.To wait 30 minutes to see a docter, who will provide you with only 5 minutes of consultation, is unacceptable.

Posted on March 22nd, 2017