A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denise Farleigh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Farleigh
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Farleigh Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Denise Farleigh, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Farleigh graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Farleigh has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Providence Extended Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Denise C Farleigh MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Denise C. Farleigh practice?
- Dr. Denise Farleigh has 1 office location.
Dr. Denise Farleigh practices Diagnostic Radiology near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Radiologists.