A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denise Farleigh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Denise Farleigh, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Farleigh graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Farleigh has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Providence Extended Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Denise C Farleigh MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Denise C. Farleigh practice?
- Dr. Denise Farleigh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Denise Farleigh practices Diagnostic Radiology near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Radiologists.