A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denise Farnath-Alber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Farnath-Alber
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Farnath-Alber Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Farnath-Alber graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Farnath-Alber has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Cooper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Denise Farnath-Alber MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Denise Farnath-Alber practice?
- Dr. Denise Farnath-Alber has 5 office locations.
Dr. Denise Farnath-Alber practices Ophthalmology near Willingboro, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Pennsville, NJ and Gibbsboro, NJ.
See Willingboro Ophthalmologists.