A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denise Farnath-Alber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Farnath-Alber graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Farnath-Alber has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Denise A. Farnath-Alber practice?
Dr. Denise Farnath-Alber practices Ophthalmology near Mount Laurel, NJ.
See Mount Laurel Ophthalmologists.