A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denise Fitzpatrick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Denise Fitzpatrick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Denise Fitzpatrick, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fitzpatrick graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Fitzpatrick has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Denise Florence Fitzpatrick MD is a female Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Denise F. Fitzpatrick practice?
- Dr. Denise Fitzpatrick has 2 office locations.
Dr. Denise Fitzpatrick practices Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.