A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denise Fitzpatrick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Denise Fitzpatrick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Denise Fitzpatrick, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Fitzpatrick graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Fitzpatrick has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fitzpatrick accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 26 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance