A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denise Fog:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Denise Fog is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fog
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fog Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Denise Fog, DO is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Fog graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Fog has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- South Jersey Health System-Elmer
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Denise Fog DO is a female Radiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Denise Fog practice?
- Dr. Denise Fog has 10 office locations.
Dr. Denise Fog practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Sewell, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Woodbury, NJ and Pennsauken, NJ.
See Sewell Radiologists.