A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denise Fog:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Denise Fog, DO is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fog graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Fog has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- South Jersey Health System-Elmer
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fog accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 14 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Denise W. Fog practice?
Dr. Denise Fog practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Woodbury, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: West Deptford, NJ.
See Woodbury Radiologists.