A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denise Freidel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Denise Freidel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Freidel
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Freidel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Denise Freidel, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Freidel graduated from Des Moines University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Freidel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Moberly Regional Medical Center
- Saunders Medical Center HHA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Denise Jean Freidel DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Denise J. Freidel practice?
- Dr. Denise Freidel has 1 office location.
Dr. Denise Freidel practices Family Medicine near Moberly, MO.
See Moberly Family Physicians.