A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denise Fuson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Denise Fuson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Denise Fuson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fuson graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Fuson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Hospital - Oakland
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Denise Mouledous Fuson MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Denise M. Fuson practice?
- Dr. Denise Fuson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Denise Fuson practices Internal Medicine near Oakland, CA.
See Oakland Internists.