A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denise Gavorin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Denise Gavorin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gavorin
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Gavorin Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Gavorin graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Gavorin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Denise Elaine Gavorin DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 3 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Denise E. Gavorin practice?
- Dr. Denise Gavorin has 1 office location.
- Dr. Denise Gavorin practices Family Medicine near Rochester Hills, MI.