A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denise Gavorin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Denise Gavorin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gavorin
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gavorin Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Gavorin graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Gavorin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Denise Elaine Gavorin DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 4 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Denise E. Gavorin practice?
- Dr. Denise Gavorin has 1 office location.
- Dr. Denise Gavorin practices Family Medicine near Rochester Hills, MI.