A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denise Gonzales:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Denise Gonzales is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gonzales
Specialties & Research
Dr. Denise Gonzales, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gonzales graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Gonzales has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Denise A Gonzales MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Denise A. Gonzales practice?
- Dr. Denise Gonzales has 3 office locations.
Dr. Denise Gonzales practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Albuquerque, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Clovis, NM and Espanola, NM.
See Albuquerque Internists, Albuquerque Critical Care Practitioners, and Albuquerque Pulmonologists.