A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denise Gotsdiner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Denise Gotsdiner, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gotsdiner graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Gotsdiner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Warminster Hospital
- Abington Memorial Hospital
- Central Montgomery Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Denise B Gotsdiner MD is a female Pathologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Denise B. Gotsdiner practice?
- Dr. Denise Gotsdiner has 1 office location.
Dr. Denise Gotsdiner practices Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Clinical Pathology near Abington, PA.
See Abington Pathologists.