A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denise Gribbin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Denise Gribbin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Denise Gribbin, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gribbin graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Gribbin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners- General Campus
- St. Mary`s Health Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Denise Deschaine Gribbin MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Denise D. Gribbin practice?
- Dr. Denise Gribbin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Denise Gribbin practices Psychiatry near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Psychiatrists.