A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denise Harkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Denise Harkins, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Harkins graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Harkins has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital & Clinics-Holmes County
- University of Mississippi Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Denise Lynn Harkins MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Denise L. Harkins practice?
- Dr. Denise Harkins has 2 office locations.
Dr. Denise Harkins practices Internal Medicine near Utica, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Jackson, MS.
See Utica Internists.