A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denise Harnois:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Denise Harnois is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harnois
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Harnois Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Denise Harnois, DO is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Bile Duct inflammation (Sclerosing Cholangitis)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Transplantation
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Harnois graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Harnois has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Luke's Hospital
- Mayo Clinic hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Denise Marie Harnois DO is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. Denise M. Harnois practice?
- Dr. Denise Harnois has 1 office location.
Dr. Denise Harnois practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Internists, Jacksonville Gastroenterologists, and Jacksonville Hepatologists.