A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denise Harnois:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Denise Harnois, DO is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Bile Duct inflammation (Sclerosing Cholangitis)
- Liver Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Harnois graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Harnois has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Luke's Hospital
- Mayo Clinic hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Denise Marie Harnois DO is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. Denise M. Harnois practice?
- Dr. Denise Harnois has 2 office locations.
Dr. Denise Harnois practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Internists, Jacksonville Gastroenterologists, and Jacksonville Hepatologists.