Dr. Denise Harris Proctor Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Denise Harris Proctor?

Posted on February 21st, 2016

Wish I had known of her with my first 2 pregnancies. She has a wonderful calming presence about her. Very easy to talk to and I never once felt like she was trying to rush me out the door. She's the best Dr I've ever had the privilege of being cared by!

Amazing Doctor

Posted on September 20th, 2011

Dr. Harris-Proctor was my OB during my pregnancy with my twin girls. She was absolutely amazing beyond words. From the moment we met her we knew she was the perfect doctor for our family. She has a calming way about her that always puts you at ease. No matter what you are given her full attention during each visit and she never makes you feel rushed. She is patient and will answer all of your questions -- we always had a list. My husband and I felt completely safe and secure in her care. Dr. H-P truly went above and beyond when she came into the hospital to deliver our girls on a day that she was not on call, which really calmed my anxiety about our delivery. I would absolutely recommend her and will continue to see her as my regular OBGYN (and my OB should I ever get pregnant again).

Posted on October 16th, 2016