A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denise Renaud Hirsch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Denise Renaud Hirsch, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Renaud Hirsch graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Renaud Hirsch has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Anna Jaques Hospital
- Caritas Holy Family Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Renaud Hirsch accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Denise Renaud Hirsch practice?
Dr. Denise Renaud Hirsch practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology near Haverhill, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Danvers, MA and Newburyport, MA.
See Haverhill Internists, Haverhill Cardiologists, and Haverhill Nuclear Medicine Physicians.