A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denise Renaud Hirsch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Denise Renaud Hirsch, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Renaud Hirsch graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Renaud Hirsch has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Anna Jaques Hospital
- Caritas Holy Family Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Denise Renaud Hirsch MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Denise Renaud Hirsch practice?
- Dr. Denise Renaud Hirsch has 3 office locations.
Dr. Denise Renaud Hirsch practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Danvers, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Newburyport, MA and Haverhill, MA.
See Danvers Internists and Danvers Cardiologists.