Learn more about Dr. Denise Hirsch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hirsch
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hirsch Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Denise Hirsch, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hirsch graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Hirsch has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Anna Jaques Hospital
- Caritas Holy Family Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Denise R Hirsch MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Denise R. Hirsch practice?
- Dr. Denise Hirsch has 3 office locations.
Dr. Denise Hirsch practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Danvers, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Newburyport, MA and Haverhill, MA.
See Danvers Internists and Danvers Cardiologists.