A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Denise Hirsch, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hirsch graduated from Harvard University , Boston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Hirsch has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Caritas Holy Family Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hirsch accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Network Health - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Denise Hirsch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Denise R. Hirsch practice?
Dr. Denise Hirsch practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Nuclear Cardiology near Haverhill, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Newburyport, MA and Danvers, MA.
See Haverhill Internists, Haverhill Cardiologists, and Haverhill Nuclear Medicine Physicians.