Learn more about Dr. Denise Hirsch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hirsch
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hirsch Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Denise Hirsch, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hirsch graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Hirsch has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Anna Jaques Hospital
- Caritas Holy Family Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Denise R Hirsch MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Denise R. Hirsch practice?
- Dr. Denise Hirsch has 3 office locations.
Dr. Denise Hirsch practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Danvers, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Newburyport, MA and Haverhill, MA.
See Danvers Internists and Danvers Cardiologists.