A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denise Hooks-Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Denise Hooks-Anderson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Denise Hooks-Anderson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hooks-Anderson graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Hooks-Anderson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Forest Park Community Hospital
- Saint Louis University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Denise Renae Hooks-Anderson MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Denise R. Hooks-Anderson practice?
- Dr. Denise Hooks-Anderson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Denise Hooks-Anderson practices Family Medicine near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: East Saint Louis, IL.
See Saint Louis Primary Care Doctors.